Together We Can Make It Happen!
It’s your job to protect your crews and save lives. The last thing you should have to worry about is whether or not you have the right piece of equipment to do the job. Ferno Financing Services
helps you provide your teams with the latest equipment and technology, with interest rates and payment plans that fit your budget needs.
Ferno Financing Services provides a full range of financing options that can help you meet almost any need, including:
- Payment plans to help you manage cash flow and conserve capital.
- Terms from one to five years with access to low interest rates.
- Finance equipment purchases as low as $5,000.
- Finance multiple pieces of equipment through one payment.
- $1 buy-out so you own equipment free-and-clear at the end of term.
- Customized structures to meet your specific budget requirement
Our Financing Options Include:
Finance lease (Capital lease)
with long-term ownership options. This is similar to a bank loan and is categorized as long-term debt, which can provide tax benefits. At the end of the lease you can purchase the equipment with options from $1 to 10% of the equipment cost.
Operating lease (True lease)
helps overcome issues you may have with cash flow and the lease payment amount. It may be considered an "off-balance sheet" liability and contains a provision to purchase the system for market value at the end of the lease.
Benefits of Ferno Financing
- Ferno Financing can bridge budget gaps though payment deferrals.
- Establish lines of credit to handle multiple delivery schedules.
- Ferno Financing gives you access to low interest rates.
- Term lengths include 1-5 years, with flexible payment structures based on your cash flow requirements and what you can afford.
- Payment schedules include annual, semi-annual, quarterly, and monthly.
- No large, up-front cash payments, and there are no additional costs: upfront issuance, closing, and trustee fees are not required.
- Simple documentation with one investor and an easy credit approval process.
- You can take an ownership interest in the equipment from the onset of the lease and build equity with each installment payment.
- Options include a $1 buy-out so you own equipment free-and-clear at the end of term.
- Simple interest calculations with equal payments consisting of principal and interest.
- Ferno Financing can generally get the ball rolling within ONE business day.
Receive Your Financing in 4 Easy Steps
- Get a financing quote through your Ferno Sales Representative.
- Submit a one-page credit application with your chosen financing option.
- Receive documentation with approved financing for your acceptance and signature.
- Receive your product with approved funding your Equipment is shipped and installed